Some Questions that Students Often Ask
- Self attested pass certificate of Class Xth
- Self attested mark sheet of Class Xth
- Self attested pass certificate of Class XlIth
- Self attested mark sheet of Class XlIth
- Self attested mark sheet of Graduation (All semesters/Years) wherever applicable
- Competitive Entrance Exam given wherever applicable
- Migration /Transfer Certificate
- Recent Passport size colored photographs — 4
After the admission fee is deposited-originals shall have to be submitted for verification which will be returned after verification
Test/interview dates are scheduled until all the available seats are full. The admission committee notifies the applicant on the last date of the test/interview on the Admission portal (for on-line). An approx. closing date is 15th of August.
For fee payment you may either avail net banking or make the payment at any HDFC Bank branch with cash/DD or NEFT in the college accounts and produce the receipt in respective college accounts office. You can choose the DD (payable at Agra) directly with accounts office.
Partial payments are generally not accepted. You are required to pay first semester fee as well as academic security fee in full as per the deadline specified in the selection letter, with special permission of Admission Counselor/Director & the balance has to be cleared before the start of even semester.