- Register on to Online Application Portal with your basic details.
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric).
- The unique identification number so generated will be your identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to your email id, containing the unique identification number and further process.
*Note: Applicants who qualify the eligibility criteria will be required to appear in SAT- 2023- Sharda Aptitude Test
SAT- 2023 is an aptitude test of 30 minutes which tests the problem solving ability, analytical skills, and language proficiency of a candidate. The test will have 20 questions consisting of several sections on Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension etc.
While visiting the college, you should bring the following documents:
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of score card for JEE/MAT/ CAT/ XAT or any other entrance examination.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card ).
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
The successful applicants will have to undergo a personal interview (PI).
If selected, applicant may deposit the fee though cash/DD at city office - Agra, Anand Campus & Hindustan Campus or pay online.
For Online payment - College Account details
|Bank_Account Number||IFS Code||College Name||Contact Personal||Contact Details|
|1841002100002840||PUNB0184100||Hindustan College Of Science And Technology||Ishu Virahrua||9897576626|
|1841002100002840||PUNB0184100||Hindustan Institute of Management And Computer Studies|
|1841002100002910||PUNB0184100||Anand Engineering College||Sandeep Agarwal||9259509352|
|1841002100004200||PUNB0184100||Anand College of Pharmacy|
Fee Payment In EMI
Students can now pay fees in Easy Monthly Installments through GrayQuest, India’s leading fee payment platform.
The applicant must report and enroll/register himself/herself at the city office - Agra or Administrative Office of the respective college as per the dates notified by the University.
For offline admissions, call on 0562-4056900, +91 79981 79981
Pay your fee offline by
- Depositing Cash at Campus Fee Counter.
- Send duly filled admission form along with demand draft of Rs 1000/- drawn in name of “<College Name>” payable at Agra/Mathura.
Note: Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course applied at the back of the Demand Draft(DD).