Let's win together
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days. Or just call us now.
952 095 4704
639 940 5013
About Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.Tech in EEE program covers a range of subtopics including power, signal processing, control systems, electronics and electrical power supply. The program offers balanced modules of electronics, electric, microprocessors, control and telecommunications supported by the basic units in software programming, analysis and engineering science.
The course encourages the responsible use of electrical power and covers a broad range of electrical and electronics engineering disciplines. During the course students learn to use the latest computer interfacing technologies in electrical instruments laboratory at the institute. The laboratory has virtual instrument workstations that use diverse software and hardware prototyping boards. Students at the institute use these workstations for testing and designing electronic circuits and for creating modern programmable intelligent applications.
- To design and analyze electrical and electronic equipment using the knowledge of mathematics and engineering
- To provide practical solutions to real-time industrial and research problems and to pursue higher-studies
- To work effectively as individual and in teams in several engineering and government organizations
10+2 pass from a recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and a minimum of 50% marks.
- 10+2 with PCM
- 50% Marks in 10+2
- Passed from recognized board or university
- 4 Years Course
- 8 Semester
- 2 Semester/Year
Scope / Career Prospects
Electrical and Electronics Engineers are in huge demand in India. From a small house to the big business organizations where there is necessity of electricity to function, there are amazing career opportunities for electrical and electronics engineers.
Plenty of job opportunities are available there in private and government sectors like railways, electricity board and utility companies, electrical design and consultancy firms and all types of manufacturing industries. Companies like SAIL, BHEL, ONGC, ABB, Reliance Power Ltd. and Wipro Lighting are the biggest employers currently hiring electrical and electronics engineers.
Students can also work in other sectors like software, internet, manufacturing, oil and gas, power etc.
Advantages of the Program
- The curriculum of the program is updated periodically to reflect changes in the energy management auditing and lighting profession. Some of the innovative practices that are the part of curriculum at Sharda Group of Institutions include mini projects associated with the lab, theory courses, relative grading etc.
- We have excellent links with the leading organizations and a well-connected alumni network. Infrastructure facilities include well-managed laboratories, integrated electronics lab, electrical machinery lab, circuits and management lab, microprocessors and embedded systems and departmental library.
- We also organize regular visits to the reputed industries and power stations as a part of the curriculum.
- Guest lectures are also held by academic and industrial experts regularly for the benefit of students.
CORPORATES WHICH RECRUIT SGI ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING STUDENTS
- Larsen and Toubro Ltd.
- Schneider Electric Ltd.
- Areva TD Ltd.
- Ispat Industries Ltd.
- Control and Switchgears Ltd.
- Godrej Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Alsthom Ltd.
- J.K. Tyres Ltd.
- Goodyear Tyres Ltd.
- Havells Ltd.
- Punj Lloyd Ltd.
- Lloyd Insulations Ltd.
- LG Electronics Ltd.
- TTL Ltd.
- Frick India Ltd.
- Mohan Energy Corporation Ltd.
- G.E. Motors Ltd.
- Bhushan Steels Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation
- Reliance Industries
- ITC Food
- Torrent Power