Anand Engineering College is situated at the 18 km stone on the Agra-Delhi Highway (NH-2). It is spread across 60 acres of land, at a scenic location overlooking the Keetham lake - one of the greenest areas around the city of Agra. The college is housed in its own building over a covered 1,30,000 sq. mtrs. area
- 2 International Conference
- 13 National Level Conferences
- 11 National Level Workshops
- 225(+) Research papers National / International journals
- Lectures by Guest Faculty from Industry and Academis.
- Regular Industry Visits
- 5 NBA Accredited Programmes in ME,CS, IT, EE & EI.
First self financing Engineering College in U.P. to have a NCC unit for boys girls (one SD Army Coy) attached to 2 U.P. Battalion NCC.
Strong industry interface - best placements in top corporates.
Approved by-AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, affiliated to MTU, Noida